Discover the simple steps you can take now to turn around the overwhelm and uncertainty of the current times and create a plan to regain calm and control of your family life.
In these unprecedented times, we have all been living a life like no other and this comes with it’s own burdens:
- trouble staying focused
- feeling guilty for not keeping up
- prioritising everyone else while your work accumulates
- trying to stay sane
- no concrete start or end time to your day
- meeting the emotional needs of everyone
- feeling pulled in different directions
Does this sound familiar? Do you want your time and energy back? Do you want to find balance and start focusing on yourself again?
“I feel like I’m only just getting through each day, let alone doing anything meaningful!”
– A Mum
If you are ready to take back control and regain calm in your family life, this is your time to start!
Learn how to create a calm household environment where every member of the family contributes and shares the work.
With this pre recorded workshop and 1:1 coaching session you will:
- Understand how to create a family environment that works for you and your family with simple tips to get you started
- Take the first steps to making yourself a priority again
- Get clarity on your triggers and how to mitigate them
- Reduce your fears of the uncertainties
- Regain calm for your self and your family
- Know how to make your daily life easier
- Laugh and discover how to find positives in any situation
Your time is precious, so this is a short workshop broken down into 4 short videos that you can watch at a time that is convenient to you.
Supported by a 1:1 online coaching session that you can schedule at the time that suits you best.
The videos are pre recorded ensuring you view only when you have the time to focus on you.
If the kids will interrupt you, no problem! You can replay the videos as many times as you want or need to.
You do not need high levels of energy to do this workshop and get results, just be open to doing something different!
This is time to turn challenges into great opportunities for you and your family.
Learn how you can create the family life that works for you, including creating a routine that will flex with the uncertainties and challenges you have to meet each day.
At the end of this workshop you will have an action plan. A play that you and I will work through together in a coaching session, to ensure that you are focusing on the areas of your life that will give you the best outcome.
You will be working on YOU and YOUR family. This is not a generic workshop, with the 1:1 coaching session, this is workshop is customised to YOU and YOUR unique needs.
- You will know what steps to take to share the burden of managing the household.
- You will create a simple routine that works, no matter what sort of day you’re having.
- You will understand what you can control and take the first steps towards being more proactive.
- You will assess and take action to ensure your family is getting the right support, when they need it most.
- You will get the support you need to rebalance your life.
“4 Steps to Regain Calm & Control During Uncertain Times”
You will receive 4 short videos, with one sent to you each day. Each video is less than 10 minutes, and they will cover the following topics:
- Set it up: take the first steps to create the right family environment for you
- Make yourself a priority: there is no time to waste, you need to focus on yourself again
- Support your family: assess and take action to ensure your family is getting the right support
- Manage overwhelm and uncertainty: know what you can control and become more proactive
A week later, you and I will meet on Zoom for a 30 minute coaching session and together we will work through your reflections, what’s working for you and create an action plan specific to you and your family.
You will also receive a personal workbook which provides a place to record your thoughts, reflections and determine what action you will take.
For two weeks you will have direct access to me via WhatsApp. You can ask questions, bounce ideas or just lean on me when it all gets too much.
If you were to work through each of these key areas with me in one on one coaching sessions, the full price value of this workshop would be NZ$600.
The time for you to reclaim your life is right now! With this package, for just NZ$149 (or US$90) you get:
- a customised action plan
- access to recorded videos to work through at your own pace
- two weeks of WhatsApp support and messaging
- a personal workbook
- and a 30 minute 1:1 coaching session with an expert coach
You might already know that now is the right time to regain calm and control in your life, but you probably keep putting it off until things become more certain, until you have clarity on what you want or you simply don’t know where to start.
This is your opportunity to:
- Stop wondering what life could be like and take action
- Reclaim calm and control and create the life you want for your family
- Save yourself time and energy and move beyond just getting through each day
- Focus on what is really important to you
- Finally start making yourself a priority
Hi, I am Emily Rogers
I am a coach for mums just like you. I have lived the expat life for over 20 years and both my daughters were born in India.
My career before moving abroad was in Human Resources, and with this workshop and coaching session, I am combining my professional and personal experience to support you through these uncertain times.
I am passionate about supporting you to be the best version of yourself, regaining what you know you need and want in your life – calm and control. I feel so privileged to have your back during this time, providing you this workshop and coaching session. Together, we’ve got this!
Most frequent questions and answers
The 4 videos that make up this workshop are pre-recorded and available to you to watch when you want, as often as you need to.
Each day for 4 days, you will receive a video via email.
You will also receive a personal workbook to record your thoughts, reflections and determine what action you will take.
A week after signing up, you will have a one on one coaching session with me. This will be your opportunity to review the key challenges you face and ensure your action plan is addressing the right areas of your life. It is this coaching session that makes the workshop unique to you!
The videos are available to you when you want and as often as you want.
Each video is short, less than 10 minutes, to ensure you have the capacity to not only take in the information, but apply it to you and your family life.
I want to give you time to work through the videos, digest the information and reflect on what it means for you and your family.
Your one on one coaching session will be on Zoom, one week after you sign up for the workshop.
You will also be sent a reminder a day before your coaching session.
Making change in our lives is never easy.
There are simple steps that you can take immediately, and these are outlined in the pre recorded videos. I want to ensure that you have a complete action plan, one that will truly bring calm and control back to your life.
The coaching session will ensure that you are able and committed to making the changes needed.
I have experience in doing this with other mums, and now I want to support you too.
For 2 weeks you will have direct access to me via WhatsApp.
You can reach out to me anytime to ask questions, bounce ideas or just vent when on those days when it all goes to crap.